DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, March 28, 2005

Monday, Monday ver. 628.01

What a day. Without going into (very personal) detail, I ran headlong into some issues that should probably have been handled in the IFLP back in 1996. They were so strong that, after I felt like shooting up a Starbucks (after having been told that shooting up a post office was too 1990's) I got sick and had to sleep.

I went to class, even after questioning whether it would be productive, and it was. I didn't get down TO it, but I got some relief and clarity, and hopefully I'll get more progress.

Ruby's stereo is MUCHLY improved, and I think it's going to seriously rock after Wednesday when Joey re-wires the front channels. I wrote a letter to ROCS who installed the system back in May 2002, and told them that they were lying dirty bastards (I didn't, however, call them republicans) and I'm sure that nothing further will come of that.

I got a bunch of other stuff mailed out today; tomorrow, it's all about .. what? The eight corporate tax returns, or the Fabulair business plan? One or the other.

Spent an hour today trying to find out how to activate my OnStar. I have to find an analog cellular plan to support it. No luck yet.

Time for some sleep. The Rev called today; they rescheduled the class from Sunday to tomorrow night .. the ONLY night I had free.

No comments: