DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sunday and the re-birth of whoever you believe in

The blood sugar is too high today - 151. Not that I've been eating Easter candy, I haven't. I think I've been gaining weight again, and that's from sitting around in this computer chair for 14 - 18 hours a day, and not moving.

Woke up this morning (after spending from 4:00 to 5:30 wide awake thinking about things and listening to the storm) and found that the dogs had already taken care of business on the kitchen floor. So, that was impetus to clean said kitchen floor (again, I had done it on Friday) and to again wonder why the hell I have these two dependant animals.

I have skipped going to church today so that I can make a stab at getting caught up. Joey is coming over today (yeah, sure) to re-wire my car stereo and take a stab at putting in the OnStar .. Trev has the installation books for the OnStar, which suggests that I need to get him over here before we can ..

It's hopeless. I just need to make an appointment with a real stereo shop.

Have my homework for tomorrow's class done, at least.

Friday night, I was watching "Angel: Season Five" and saw the episode where Angel is turned into a muppet. Mikey promptly found me one online, and in a week or so, he'll be residing in the Divo ToyStore.

No comments: