DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Sunday night - most everyone is going back to work in the morning. Tomorrow seems to be all planned out already; my trip here is already coming to an end. I have to pack up my bags tomorrow evening, and I'm scheduled out of here on Tuesday morning at 11:00. I'm thinking of trying to stand by for an earlier flight, but that puts me out of here before 7:30 on Tuesday morning again; otherwise, I have a 50 minute connection in PHL and I have to go from terminal B to terminal F, which includes a shuttle bus ride.

Today was nice; we saw "Meet the Fockers," went to the mall, enjoyed the snowfall, had leftovers and played a board game, and then watched "Mystery Men," which I had never heard of. It was very low key and pleasant.

I'm thinking that Tuesday is too soon for U to get their collective stuff together, which is why I don't feel like trusting that I can make a 50 minute connect that day.

I'm looking forward to being home again. Haven't dreamt about the dogs yet, which is very strange. When I get home, I have to decide if I'm going to stay where I am, or whether I should move into a new place. I found a GREAT place just a few blocks away .. but, the cost to move! Sheesh. I just don't know.. Of course, I've asked for new carpeting where I am, and if I stay, I'll still have to move everything OUT of the apartment, and then back in again. The whole place would be MUCH cleaner, since the seven year old carpeting and padding would be replaced. But, oof! The work!

Judy wants to spend Wednesday "doing the museums" or something. While it sounds fun and all, I still have to get some work done by the end of the year. Friday, I have to clean for the people who are coming over that night. Saturday, homework .. yeep. Have a ton of it to complete by Monday, and also have to re-work the business financials..

Jarred called me yesterday - just up and called me. That was really great.

Time to crawl into bed, I think. Didn't sleep well last night.

No comments: