DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Ah, home again, home again. My luggage finally made it - collected it about 10:00 tonight. I haven't cracked any of it open just yet. I should see if Nicole's gift made it home without being shattered into a zillion pieces.

HOOORAY! It made it unscathed!

Judy pulled one out of a hat while I was gone; that was some trick!

I should be exhausted. I've been up since 0300, and it's now nearly midnight. I need to put the sheets back on the bed, and then crawl into it.

NeoN's email about Houston being nuked in a faked terrorist attack upset me far worse than I was willing to let on. I really love my apartment, love where I live and am very comfortable here. I don't want that to end in a blaze of political fire.

Anyway .. tomorrow is a busy day. I think I should take the mutts out for a minute, and then hit the hay.

No comments: