DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Already 10:00 pm. I have gotten so much done today, and it feels like nothing. I got some of the laundry done, and some of my stuff unpacked, but .. I got most of the new timers installed .. but until I take the tree down and move the piano out, it won't be fully done. And, I'm wrestling with the question of having my carpeting replaced .. if I do, that means I have to move EVERYTHING out - it will be almost like moving in toto. However, if they replace the carpeting, all the dirt in the corners and edges will go out WITH the old carpeting, along with Jackie's multitudinous pee spots. The whole apartment could smell 1000% better.

So, I have to consider this further.

I have 100+ CDs that have to be gone through, sorted, put back into their racks, and the racks attached to a wall .. somewhere..

I'm wanting to swap out my duvet cover .. but the drapes don't match .. AARGH!

Talked to my Aunt Liz tonight for nearly 2 1/2 hours. That was GREAT. Life changing, actually. I have to think about this some more, but .. parts of my family (the four horsewomen of the apocolypse) are actually more screwed up than I thought, and .. I'm okay!

No comments: