DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Already after lunch ... I have been [finally] clearing through some of the work that needs doing.

I've paid every single bill, invoice and request for money. Well, all expect the BIG ones. I much prefer having larger bank balances, but it's nice to know that everything is handled.

The apartment is clean, and I have a bunch more simple stuff to still get done today. I now should shower and get ready for Mikey's arrival, which I will morph into a trip to Spec's, the post office and to Cities.

Tonight, I have to watch these Netflix and get them out of my hair. Travis said that he would call today, but I haven't heard from him, and I'm no longer motivated.

I did get all the light timers in place, but still have to re-work the two in the bedroom.

Time to shower!

No comments: