DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Well, I'm on my second mug of coffee. I quit the church in Clear Lake last night, in the middle of a four hour panic attack last night. Was up until 5:00. Very fun.

I wrote a post this morning, but .. my session had expired, and everything I had typed was lost. I love that.

Last night (about 4:00 a.m.) I was thinking about dropping my cell number, changing my email address. I may yet. I don't know.

Talked to Matt in Orlando this morning a while - he sent me a picture of his fabulous Halloween costume - I looked into using miles to fly out there today, but it's just too late.

Nicole has other plans tonight, so I'm without anyone to attend the theater party that I always go to. Last year, I only had her to talk to, so I'm staying home this year. Half of the party are straight friends of the host, and they can't handle a 6'4" red fairy on roller skates. The theater people are all very into their little cliques, and they don't talk to me either. So .. put on the costume, drive over there, stumble in on the roller skates, stand around without anyone to talk to for a few hours? Sounds awesome!

I have to get the Fabulair website done by Monday morning. I have it all designed, it's just getting it done.

No comments: