DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I'm watching this .. wild .. movie. "The Rules of Attraction." College life flick. The amazingly handsome campus drug dealer has it bad for this beautiful young woman who wants to commit herself to him, but they've never had so much as a decent conversation. Someone is leaving him love notes in his mailbox, and he's convinced it's her. Her room mate is trying to convince her that he's a sleaze, and then the room mate does him at a party - and she walks in on them. However, the letter writer is NOT the woman we think - it's this totally other woman who's in the background of the whole story, and she commits suicide when he (not even knowing that she's alive) "rejects" her at the party and runs off with the room mate. Very .. Clockwork Orange. So, now, the primary female has utterly rejected the drug dealer, who's about to hang himself with a phone cord. That's when the dogs had to go out, and I came in to start writing this tome.

Oh, and the gay guy who's in love with the drug dealer - we're waiting to find out what he's going to do.

Have I mentioned that I hate married men? I do.

Here's a note from my sweet friend Y about the married guy she's involved with.

In a message dated 10/25/2004 10:33:56 AM Central Standard Time, [me] writes:


"Men can suck."

Y writes back ..

no pun intended huh????/ :o)

My dickhead said and sent email that we were going to spend the whole weekend together for my birthday, saturday galveston & opry, sunday galleria and Victoria Secrets...... Next thing you know he's got a cart race with son in AM, I'm cool with that, then he decided that he had to take his brother somewhere and would be available around noon... cool, i call at noon and he didn't go do any of it and was at the house just watching tv. then he had the odasity to ask, "so are we going to hook up later today"...... what the fuck......I had to hang up so that I wouldn't start balling or screaming... stupid fucker

Didn't talk to him at all the whole day, stayed here by myself. Sunday didn't call him or he call me until around 5: and then again at 9:. He never answered but I knew that he got the message. Got an email from him around 9:30 stating that we would go back to the original plan and not see one another for a while because we weren't on the same emotional level...... what the fuck ever. I didn't even get a bd card and we're supposed to be PARTNERS....... ick

No comments: