DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, July 10, 2004

On safari again!

How much fun was that. Saw Jarred .. he was his usual self. Mikey was a hoot. Worked Jarred over like a cheap nickel. Jarred apparently has a new cell phone - he gave me the number (which Mikey immediately tried, and it didn't seem to work) and I watched Jarred give his number to at least four other people at the bar in quick succession.

Uh, yeah. Sure.

Anyway, had a pretty good day. Nicole signed me up for membership with CPH, and I'm working on organizing the 21st Century version of the French Revolution there come November.

Picked out the color schemes with Guy for Fabulair - he had some AWESOME ideas for the elements of the website. Talked to Timmy from Thos. Cook airlines today; I told him he was going to be in charge of "in-flight" as VP of In Flight Fabulousness. I also realized I need to write to RuPaul and ask his permission to use his name as the "trainer" for the flight attendants.

I'm very excited about that project.

Other than that, had the boy from Brazil ask me again about a visa for him. Took a big nap, and worked with one of my LSAT students from last September - he's making good progress. The Mormon hasn't been heard from all day.

No comments: