DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, July 09, 2004

Ah, it's Divo the SCREWED again. Bleh. This morning, I had an email from the woman that I've taught with for 14 years; she got me in at UH-CL, where I've been a contract instructor for six years. She withdrew from our contract gig at UH-CL about two years ago, because she got a job with Rice U, and didn't want to make the drive down there anymore. At that time, I offered to teach her four modules. I've taught them before, I'm qualified to do it, and the students uniformly love me. My student reviews are TOP NOTCH. Always have been. And, the woman that they hired to replace my friend (with three years' experience) is getting paid 15% more than I am. I've never had nor asked for an increase. So, I have to address this issue soon, and ask for a hefty increase.

Looks like the weekend will be a good one, anyway. The Mormon is frisky, again, and I've slapped him down pretty hard.

Just took the most HILLARIOUS quiz on the liquidgeneration.com website. Check it out! My movie villain character is Jack Torrance from "The Shining."

No comments: