DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Mid-week, morning, sunny - it hasn't rained since .. Sunday? Amazing. Ran around yesterday morning, paid the light bill, made a deposit, picked up a check ... got in about 9:05, and Rick was fit to be tied. He had Lance and I in for a little "meeting" to discuss our coming in from 8 to 5 - it was quite the clusterfuck. Everything turned out just fine, and we are more focused than we were.

Had lunch yesterday with Boris, which was wonderful - he's SUCH a great guy.

Worked hard yesterday, and then my "date" for last night said he wasn't coming. That's number four for him. He swears he wants to meet me tonight. Uh, busy.

Helped Luis the Brazilian with his visa application last night online for TWO hours, then he says he doesn't think I want him. Oh, God. So, around midnight last night, I was inspired, and wrote him that I was planning on losing 100 pounds - and sent him a picture of what I look like at the much reduced me. He, of course, professes to like old chubby guys .. we'll see what his reaction is today.

About to slam down the Mormon with the question "if homosexuality is a sin, why is it okay for you to use your sexual appeal to lure older gay men into giving and doing things for you for free?"

That should be fun.

Taking the day off from work today to - work. I have a bunch of tax returns that I must get in the mail today, and the other LSAT student is coming over at 6:30.

More later!

No comments: