DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, June 07, 2004

Why is it that late today, I feel that my elevated mood over the last few weeks as been the sole product of a single emotional input source? And why is that seemingly so stupid and ridiculous?

I dashed home to clean up the apartment on account of David [the student] coming over. I should be headed to class at Creative Life church in Spring right now, but I just feel so not into it. I got everything picked up, even though what happened to most of the stuff was that it got tossed onto the guest room bed, which is overflowing with stuff from the midtown office, dusted, cleaned the bathroom, picked up the kitchen, put away the obvious gay publications, put all the files in the bedroom filing cabinet away, and generally prepared to repel boarders.

Why do I have it that David is going to react badly when he gets here and figures out that I'm gay? Why does it matter?

Tomorrow night, Mitch is coming over to work on his divorce suit, and some other issues, David is supposed to be back Wednesday night for more LSAT tutoring, and Thursday, I think David the fuzzy man from Oklahoma will be arriving.

I have to finish consolidating all this midtown stuff into my apartment, and clearing off this guest room bed so that I don't look like I'm living in a trailer. Most of it will easily be disposed of in drawers and the like, it's just about 30 minutes of work. Maybe if I get out of bed early enough in the morning. I also have to scrub out the shower/tub.

I need to re-center. I guess that I need to re-visit what I said I was moving away from - graduating from - in my last church sermon. I'm sure that has something to do with the general state of "yuck" that I'm feeling.

I guess that's it for this post.

No comments: