DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Rain, rain, go away - come again some other day.

And I'm not talking about the rain outside. That's fine. The rain inside my head is NOT helping me.

Had a decent evening with David last night. Of course, he and I get along like peas and carrots, so that was only to be expected. He loved all OVER my apartment - loved the colors, the furniture, the fabrics, the wall art, everything. He was very relaxed and casual - we chatted for most of the evening, and worked on LSAT materials for about 45 minutes. He never said boo about anything gay related.

Today, I'm working [again] on our business plan. I just feel stymied, but I'm slogging through. I skipped class last night, which was probably not the best idea, as I would likely have gotten some clarity on whatever this is that's kicking my butt. However, I did get the apartment cleaned up, which was good, and I can see my way through to finishing up the midtown tax office integration, maybe as early as tonight, in which my serenity will be regained at home.

Now, if I could just be equally motivated about grooming the dogs...

Mikey is coming over tonight to start our workout program. That would be a good thing, I guess, but I'm not all "shot in the ass" about it.

David (the other one, the fuzzy one from Oklahoma) has totally changed his communication patterns, now that he's in Houston. Perhaps he's no longer so motivated because he doesn't need a place to stay or transportation to get here.

Bleh @ men in general.

I think I'm in love with the new Mercedes-Benz E320CDI. It would be about the same amount of money monthly as having a boyfriend, it gets 27 MPG in the city, goes 0-60 in 6.6 seconds, and has a six year, 100,000 mile warranty. And, since it has a GPS tracker built in, I know it would never cheat on me.

No comments: