DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, June 10, 2004

Another busy day - I have to work tonight on documents for side clients - I'm way behind. The weekend promises to be busy, too.

Had a great night with David last night - he's such a wonderful guy. Made spaghetii for him and for Mikey, hung out and chatted for hours, worked on some problems for the LSAT with him. I think he's coming back tomorrow evening and Saturday evening.

Walked with Mikey on the treadmill yesterday - okay, so that is something I need to get back to. I wasn't wiped out, but I was certainly not as fit as I was before Lisa had to stop walking with me. Lisa has suggested that we start walking in the mornings at 6:00, so that I can still make it to work on time. I think that's probably the direction I'm going to go.

Had an email from Jesse Jennings that said I could still join the Roots class that I skipped this past Monday. YAY! I have to take a two-day loan officer recertification class next week as well. Bleh.

Had a loan referral from Nicole today. (MWUAH to the beautiful Nicole) I have to hook up the fax machine at home tonight somehow.

Had lunch today with Mitch - he's just a nut. He wants to sue anyone who's crossed his path. What a character. He says he's coming over tonight to work with me, but I have a suspicion that he'll bail at the last minute, as is his pattern. What I really REALLY want to do tonight is to have a quiet night at home with the DVD player. I don't know if that will work out, though.

I love LOVE LOVE my new messenger bag that I bought on eBay. I've been eyeballing it for MONTHS, and when my old green cloth briefcase started falling apart, I found one that had no bids going into the last few hours, and nabbed it. It makes me SO happy.

We have a big proposal to work on for a local hospital; I'm wondering if we have the competency to actually bid the work. It's due in a week - bleh.

Another hour to go, and then home for the day. I'm feeling another poem coming on.

No comments: