DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, June 07, 2004

Happy Monday morning to you all!

I am beginning my first full week at R&Rs office - gradually bringing things in from the car, which has a full-ish trunk of office related stuff. I have to spend my week working on business plans, and proposals for bid opportunities.

The weekend was fun, but different. I taught all day Saturday, then had Mikey over to reconfigure my new computer. The apartment is a wreck. But, we got the new computer totally up and running, which is great. I have Mitch coming over tomorrow evening, so I have to clean up my place pretty darned fast, and I have David (from Oklahoma) coming sometime soon, and David (the student) coming over for tutoring Wednesday night.

The pressure is on. And I start my new Science of Mind class tonight.

No safari this week. Maybe no safari next week either. Interesting.

Got moved out of the old office, and MJV moved EVERYTHING (including the carpeting) out yesterday.

Nothing grand to write today - more will follow!

No comments: