DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sometimes, it's just SUCH a small world....

Subject:  Hot waiter with whom I've flirted

Locale:  BB's Cafe on Montrose

Event:  Andrew, the very cute, very blond, very daffy waiter was there today.  I greeted him effusively.  I complimented him on his haircut.  He's just not the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

Shortly after, Robert showed up and to cap off our lunch experience, Robert put on his "anti-UofH" floor show for Andrew.

It's quite the show.  Only his "And then, I flew off of the top step and body checked the bitch while she was trying to bite my partner's arm" comes close to its drama and intensity.

Andrew, who has today started at UH, was somewhat overwhelmed.

Yes, UH has its problems, but Robert paints them out to be so vast and monstrous that there appears to be no valid reason that UofH is still operating.

Robert was called away to another engagement, and I mentioned to Andrew that I'm an adjunct at UH and Robert paints the picture out to be much worse than it really is.

"Oh, really?  Maybe you know my dad - he's an adjunct at UH.  Ken Jones".

(insert massive pause in space time continuum here)

"Ken Jones - as in married to Carla?" (Carla being she who during the cast party following opening night of "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas back around 1998 I complimented by telling her that she was so hot I had heterosexual thoughts about her)

"Yeah, he's my dad"

(insert flood of conflicted thoughts here, i.e.

  • Your dad is one of the smartest guys on the planet - what happened to you?
  • That explains why you've got such a great ass, 'cause your dad's ass ROCKS the house at age 54.
  • I wonder if you're as MSM curious as is your dad...
  • Well, crap, now I can't try to get into your pants!
  • etc.)

No comments: