DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, January 15, 2010

Overcast? Yes. Grumpy? No.

The gentle sounds of rain on the skylight in my kitchen always makes me smile.

Why do I keep having dreams about my Dirt Devil vacuum cleaner? Last night, my trusty Dirt Devil and I went outside to vacuum out the trunk of Victoria Regina (whose butt I complimented yesterday on Twitter). There was dust and debris EVERYWHERE and the vacuum quietly pulled it all into itself.

Weird.

I think that this underscores the idea that dreams are frequently timely and vivid, but don't convey some huge meaning. It's the brain's playtime, and the things that one has been focusing on tend to star in the latest episode.

Except that I had a BIG dream the other night about a friend from high school.

I got SO MUCH DONE today, I'm just giddy. All of the filing that was within the four walls of my office is done, and done RIGHT. The 2009 income/expense documents and receipts are all sorted and organized. I even cleaned up computer folders.

It feels like FREEDOM. Applying myself to a very short list of tasks tomorrow, I will find that there is NOTHING in my life left undone.

No comments: