DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Once fragged, no de-fragging

De-fragging is just the next step after investing months of releasing so much "stuff" in my life - now, I'm releasing mental "stuff" in the way of projects either started and unfinished, or conceived but not started.

This all arose from my disassociating myself from the church, first intending that it be a ramping down of responsibility and activity, and then a total break. I began to get a sense of what additional time and mental energy would be available and then realized that I had a goodly number of OTHER mental and time vampires camped out in my head.

First, the stuff, then the relationships, now the unfinished business.

This is creating so much freedom and excitement for me!

I don't know that focusing on just the one thing is going to make me an international star, but I'm going to focus on it, finish it and finish it well to the best of my abilities.

More as it develops!

No comments: