DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, June 03, 2007

I think I figured it out -

This morning, while searching for articles on a "24" actor, James Badge Dale, I happened across some articles about Jeff Gannon/Jim Guckert, the former gay prostitute/uncredentialed journalist who entered the White House more than 200 times, had public record issues that would have normally prevented him entry, and whose exit was undocumented and unexplained many times.

Basically:

Gannon - gay prostitute (and a hot one, I must add)
White House entry passes which did an end run around security and procedure
White House press corps day passes under a false name, and which no one else could get
Entries into the White House during evenings that the President was not in residence

So, what big fag in the White House that had that much authority and that much support of Geo. W could have waived in a smoking hot prostie and given him (the prostie) a quid pro quo of the press access in exchange for asking the president prepared questions?

(edited) I have my ideas...

If you want some fun, go read ol' Jeff's "political" blog which has no information, just re-hash of Ann Coulter, Rush and other members of the screaming hit parade whose mission it is to sanctify and protect white, heterosexual, Protestant, entitled males. You can find that at http://www.jeffgannon.com

I threw up in my mouth a little when I read the first few articles. At least he's hot looking; little else is offered in the way of substance.

No comments: