DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, June 08, 2007

Fun with N&N

Raced home yesterday, cleaned this, that, the other, ran all the eBay stuff back upstairs, decided that the downstairs vacuum cleaner was awful, used the broom on the stairs, and while all of this was going on, the cable came back on.

What a deal!

So, the front room is looking better, the back room is looking good - tonight and this weekend, I'm shampooing the stairs, scrubbing the floors downstairs (hands and knees, it's a family thing,) and doing the usual - laundry, etc. I have a bunch of wires, extension cords and cables to prettify, which will take a little time tomorrow, especially since the stereo rack needs to come away from the wall, and something positive needs done with the rat's nest back there. If only T were available to help me, NO ONE is better at cleaning up cable runs than is T. Have to hook up the TV in Bram's room and my room to the cable lines. And, after all of this, I think I'm actually done moving in.

I am wondering what's involved in digging out a Wandering Jew....

Had a great time hanging out with Nicole and Nancy last night, we just had a blast sitting around and yammering about stuff and catching up.

No comments: