DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, April 30, 2007

Sticks and twigs

I don't get sick often. When I do, I tend to do a very good job of it. Almost time for a little more non-computer work action - like maybe cleaning up my room or something. I actually need to take some time today and list everything on eBay that there is to sell. That would be an effective use of my sick time.

Also, there's the car, which needs to be detailed, the garage, which needs to be put together, the gas grill, which needs to be checked out and cleaned or put out for trash .. an endless stream of things that could be accomplished.

How many of them will actually BE accomplished? That's the question.

I'm feeling a lot better, just a little fever-y and cough-y.

No replies from my several pings to the universe today about gathering sticks and twigs. Shit.

More are required, sticks and twigs

No comments: