DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Taxes, schmaxes

I woke up tired today. I can't explain WHY I woke up tired today, but I did. I presented myself for my 8:15 dentist appointment, had my new crown installed (ouch) and learned that I have ANOTHER cracked tooth, just above that one. It's cracked in such a way that it's leaking under the inlay, so in eight weeks (and not a second more) I'm going back for an "onlay," in which they cut out the inlay in that one tooth, mold a new one that covers the broken area, and install it.

And another $700.

In October, I'm having the inlay put in on the lower right quadrant of my mouth, which will finish replacement of my almalgam fillings from childhood. Another $2100.

I've today gotten my desk cleared off to a considerable degree. My tax files are getting processed out, and will be mostly gone by the beginning of next week. I have the house to myself again this weekend, and it's going to be all about cleaning up and organizing. And, taking crappy picture hangars back to Wal-Mart.

I am SERIOUSLY thinking about skipping church on Sunday.

Okay, so I'm skipping church on Sunday.

How did I get tomato stains on my shirt sleeve when I didn't have anything with tomatos in it all day?

No comments: