DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, March 19, 2007

Late night collisions with dreams and other musings

Morning

Of course, NOW I'm motivated to take apart the dining room and re-assemble it. BLAH.

If I had the morning to myself, I'd have the dining room fully put together by noon. I know now just where to put everything and in what order to approach the mess.

But, I need to be on the road in thirty minutes or fewer.

So, I repeat - BLAH.

Last night, I was awakened by a terrific auto collision right outside the house. There seemed to be no one moaning in the street, but I lay there thinking about the dream I had two nights ago and thought "well, I had better get up and see about whether I have that text message I dreamt about."

After lunch

Goodness. I started feeling weird, got told how the cow ate the cabbage on the diet/exercise thing, had a fabulous conversation with Nicole about working out for onesself, came home and got to boil a realtor in oil. And a title company! A two-fer!

Then, Secret Agent Man came over, and .. it was like a REAL DATE or something between REAL PEOPLE.

Danger, Will Robinson.

He just left (20:10 hours) and I'm going to eat a sandwich and watch a DVD.

No comments: