DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Perhaps I should listen to my voice mail

It's been building up since Saturday.

I'm going in late this morning, as I'm cleaning up the living room. I've just finished separating out the "Airliners" magazines, now they need a home. I have to put up the sheet music, and sling the other box into the hall closet, and this room is, essentially, finished.

The little computer stand I have in here is just right AND the office chair that I was using in the kitchen at the Warwickshire house is the right size FOR the computer/laptop stand, so that's terrific. A few adjustments in here, and things should just be workable. I'll need to tie these cables together so that they're not all catawampus.

I need to get the car cleaned up and yet, it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Bleh.

Actually talked to Leslie last night by email for the first time in years. And, she's buying a new house. YAY!

I've gotten everything done in the living room now, except for hanging up the high school musical posters which I'm going to do in a moment. That requires moving some furniture and getting on a step stool.

later

YAY! It's all done. The living room is, anyway. Now, it's time to hit the shower and go into the office to get some work done there. Then, back here to complete resurrection of the dining room.

No comments: