DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The more you assume, the less you know...

Last night, PJ was most contrite at receiving my broadside email (which I posted here for the amusement of all.) She hasn't called once today. A SHOCK.

Why is it that everyone single person who commented last night and this morning figured out just who I was writing about except ..

Hm. It was worth a good laugh this morning.

The course I wrote for the online company was APPROVED yesterday! YAY! How cool is that?

Business is pouring in today. Holy cripes. Telling all the freebie tax clients (from last year) that the free train ride was over has been beneficial.

Have to go meet a woman about a business plan in an hour; then, back here to get some more actual work done.

I'm trying to steel myself to swap out my ginormous computer monitor from home for the 19 incher that I've been using. Maybe later today.

Mister Car Wash, by the way (four Houston locations) has this awesome deal - $22.99 or $29.99 per month for unlimited washes.

Un. Limit. Ed.

I signed up yesterday. It's awesome!

NTB is going to put the chrome valve stems on for me for .. essentially free. WHOO HOO!

No comments: