DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday

Here I am, sitting in a pile of unboxed Christmas crap, thinking about Psy-K and what comes next in several regards. I have to prepare for tomorrow's burning bowl and goal setting service. Tomorrow, I must clean up and prepare for the arrival of a few friends to hang out for Amateur night.

The last party in the Warwickshire house.

I've already organized things at the new place in my mind, what to paint, what colors in some cases, drapes, blinds, all sorts of things. My cars in the garage, the plants on the patio and a bunch MORE plants for the patio. How to pack and move. The whole shooting match.

Now, I'm looking forward to having this house behind me. It's been a struggle from the beginning. I've had excellent results OUT of the struggle, but I'm glad it's going into the past.

It's late, I need to walk Tyson, and then put myself into bed. Big Jeremy says he's coming over in the morning and going to church with me, but should I hold my breath? I dunno.

No comments: