DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, December 28, 2006

A 7/4 year coming on my 3 life path

Tonight, I had a consultation with Cassandra, which was FABULOUS. She told me that I have a 3 life path, and that I have a 7/4 year coming on. Nose to the grind stone, organization (for me that would be organization to the extreme,) creativity expressed, lots of travel. We talked about different things in front of me, and she said that a change in environment would be the right thing. We talked about the choices in front of me, and she was most favorable about the townhouse I lived in all those years back.

I felt the same way about it to begin with.

So, I've decided to make my choice in that direction. I've already started visualizing what goes where. I'm going to put in Pella double paned windows, a higher efficiency air conditioner, new insulation in the attic, and a tankless water heater. The goal is to reduce the cost of living there to as close to just the annual taxes as possible.

And, this townhouse is something I can lock up behind me, set the alarm and leave for four days, or a week, or two weeks. No yard to maintain.

This is a property I could pay off within a couple of years.

And, sink the rest of the money I earn next year into travel, cash investments and development.

More to say about all of this later. I must to bed; leaving the house before 5:45 tomorrow morning.

No comments: