DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, November 06, 2006

Monday, Monday ..

Been trying to get my digital document signature program to work for me tonight; I have to re-upload all the pdf forms. Couldn't connect to the server at work to get the files I needed. But, tomorrow morning, I can.

Tomorrow - the END of the election nonsense. Thank GOD.

Have some very good things going on; the church is being upgraded to a higher status, have some good loans working, starting to be well accepted at work, making an offer on the house, getting some more stuff organized and cleared up here at home.

I have to start setting aside time to just sit and be quiet. Tonight is very pleasant, just sitting here on the sofa fooling around on the computer and watching HBO. I'm tired in advance thinking about the schedule after tomorrow.

We had some BIG rain tonight. It was slamming into the windows.

I'm thinking of going to bed early tonight.

No comments: