DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hump day

I'm sitting in my living room, listening to NPR's "All Things Considered," and watching the contrails in the sky float past a full moon. It's very quiet and peaceful, and I have the house to myself for at least a few hours.

Cleaning is the order of the evening. I would really like to have the time to re-plant a bunch of plants on the patio, but it's not to be tonight.

The moon is so beautiful through these windows.

I'm cleaning up around here - vacuuming has occured (I so need a new vacuum, sheesh) and now the trash is magically going out to the bin. I guess it must seem like magic to other people, but regularly on Mondays and Thursdays, the little centro american crew shows up and hauls off the trash from the bin. So, it stands to reason that putting said trash IN said bin is a smart idea.

I called Mark about the MinniePhateon today. Led a lunchtime training that went over very well. Moving to a new (!) and bigger (!!) cube on Monday, as the current occupant is leaving for warmer climes (meaning, another shop.) I'll have a window, and about double the space.

I also talked to Rich about the QM2 cruise in May that I am intent on going on. I got the price (and didn't flinch) and have asked some questions.

This last weekend, I came to see just how bad my clothing is. I need to overhaul the entire lot of it. (sigh) Can I go to the mall in the MinniePhaeton?

No comments: