DJHJD

DJHJD

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Finally, an entry

I don't feel badly about taking a week to enter into my blog, as most everyone whose blog I read (or would read, if they'd just write something) writes about once ever never.

Besides, I already voted, and so the shrill clangor of the political blogs have less insistence for me. So, not as much that I need to cross post. Besides, it's not like anyone was paying attention.

We got the church all moved in; it's fabulous. That's about all I've accomplished this weekend, save for going to two halloween parties. Oh, and we decorated the front of the house. It's FUN.

Bram's been in Fort Myers all weekend. He's been delayed, re-routed, his bag lost, injured his eye, broken his phone, and been unable to communicate except by occasional email.

He should have flown Continental.

Three tanks of gas in the last week. Again. 1200 miles. Four more trips to Clear Lake this week, no less.

Have a bunch of stuff that needs to be filed, mailed, cleaned up .. won't get that done tonight, either. Bleh.

Bret's been visitng this weekend - he hates the house and the Buick. We went yesterday and looked at the Acura RL again. I liked it a lot, but it just doesn't make me as excited as does the Phaeton.

The work thing has been going well enough - I am developing seminars, presentations, marketing plans, etc., and coaching the willing. I'm working on some commercial deals for myself, and anticipating some problem solving overrides. I have a ton of things to do this week, and have a board meeting, a class to teach this week and something else going on.

Bret made dinner tonight, and he's now making a cake. German Chocolate.

No comments: