DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday, monday ver. unknown

I'm at the OFFICE. Who would have thought? In a short time, I have to go up to Lake Conroe to visit a client. It's day three of dark and rainy, but today we add steamy.

Moved some of my personal office stuff up here to the office yesterday; tomorrow, I'm bringing more. My monitor stand, a surge protector, etc. I've ordered another Treo cradle and charger, and a new battery, since mine's DEAD. That's D-E-D dead.

This little cube thing is kind of cute, actually. It's private enough. I can hear nearly everything.

I've got the docking station thing working here, with the full sized keyboard and monitor, which is kind of cool. I'd love to have a much bigger monitor.

I was just thinking how unusual it was to be up and out; it feels so much more connected to be driving into work, getting cleaned up at the beginning of the day, having some (limited) interaction with those people around me ..

I should call up to the client and see if they're able to get in and out with the rain today.

No comments: