DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Saturday - Pride Day

In Houston, Atlanta, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco .. but not in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, or certain other cities.

Waiting for the new mattress/box spring to be delivered; Bram moves in tomorrow, and I had to get another bed. The guest room looks a zillion percent better with the mattress and box spring in place, and bedding on the bed. I need to put together a list of some things to pick up at Bed, Bath and Beyond - like a red silk duponi bed skirt, some other stuff.

And that damned cook top.

As soon as the mattress/box spring shows up, I need to run over to HEB and pick up a few things.

I've been looking at things that work and things that don't work for me, and where I'm getting resistence from the Universe. Mortgage loans, chasing old tax returns, working for businesses that are in trouble - just don't work. Chasing people who are already train wrecks only invites that wreckage into my own life.

I need to go up on my fees, and charge up front, only.

It looks as if writing courses, delivering courses and writing for NV is going to work for me. I'm really enjoying developing some course presentations, and conceiving articles for NV. I just put together a concept for a DaVinci code dialogue with a Christian scholar, a Jewish scholar and discussion ..

No comments: