DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Hump Day Thundershowers

Whew! Another 36 cards mailed out today, plus my regular work. Had BuhZilly and Guy over tonight to watch a DVD and have pizza.

I think it's pretty clear to me that I need to stay put for Christmas. I have one more loan to crank out this year, and if I leave, that won't happen. Also, there's the cost - another $1,000. And, everything else.

Tomorrow, there are only fifteen more days of this year. Amazing.

I was talking with Chuck today about getting a townhouse together in a few weeks, but then, I look around this apartment (especially now that I'm the only one with a key) and I think - I really love this place. (sigh)

Nary a word out of Michael the Hooker - apparently, he read my email telling him that I was through with him after learning that he'd been taking my car without permission.

Dinner with Tom last night was VERY nice. We had a very good time just hanging out and talking. Then, he went home to his house, and I hung out and went to bed. I'm going to ask him out again tomorrow when I see him.

I have to be up and out early tomorrow; have to go to the comptroller's office, finish some loan documents, order closing papers and a survey, and do my homework and take-home test for tomorrow night's class. Oof. What a day.

Okay, time to be sleepy, even though I'm not.

No comments: