DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday - still empowered

Listed my bicycle (had it for eight years and ridden it twice,) the DVR I bought for Philip (and never hooked up) the Rhode Gear bike rack I bought for the bicycle and my damaged subwoofer on Craigs List today, and seem to have already attracted buying attention for each. Wow. Will these people show up with the cash?

Also started listing things on eBay - screw EZlister - it's so hard to figure out, it was just faster to work directly with eBay and pay the slightly higher listing fees.

Michael has been sorting through all of the sheet music and he's bellowing out "this one HAS to be worth some money" all afternoon. Kind of fun.

Getting in a loan application by fax. That's two this week. All on my own, without any marketing or any other support. I have to work them up, and get them going ASAP; both should close in two weeks.

And, I responded to a BUNCH of stuff on guru.com today. And posted ads to do tutoring and tax catch up. Something will come through somewhere.

Heard from Nick today. That was very nice. It made me cry.

No comments: