DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Christmas list

What I want for Christmas

My Christmas wish is pretty straight forward.  I start with taking Jackie the dog to the groomer and having her made gorgeous.  Then, I want to put here into a little dog carrier, and fly with her to Philadelphia (first class, of course) and pick up a used Phaeton from a dealer there.  Then, I want to drive to my sister’s in Albany and spend about a week there.  While there, I’d read some of my spiritual books that I feel would be helpful and just decompress.  Jackie would sleep in the bedroom with me, and we’d go outside and walk in the snow.

My sister would have her house decorated like a Hallmark advertisement, with a huge live tree, presents spilling out into the hallway.  It would be cold and snowy, and dry.  We’d go see movies, snuggle up on the sofa under her throws and watch DVDs.  We’d go to the museum and see the Christmas tree exhibit, and go shopping.

Around the 27th, we’d get into the Phaeton, and drive home.  All of the bills at home are paid, all the expenses of the trip and spending money are in hand, and everything is comfortable and loving.

No comments: