DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, December 02, 2005

Friday - let's be powered

Started the day by pushing out listings for a bunch of stuff that Nick just didn't seem to have an interest in working on. Gee- it took less than 15 minutes, including uploading pictures. How hard was that?

And, I think I sold the Dish Network DVR in about an hour. Yeah, that was worth packing up your car, moving down here, sitting on the sofa looking for a hookup in between fighting with your boyfriend and no doing anything. I can see why you resisted.

But, enough bitterness for this morning. I'm clearing out the den this morning. I've already made a ton of progress. I'm about to list the bicycle for sale, and the bike rack for the car.

Later

Okay, so the den is all cleaned up, we're about to start taking pictures and I've answered all of the emails. YAY! Now, time to clean up the bedroom and take a break for a while.

No comments: