DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, September 06, 2004

This is from the email I just sent to the Colt model today:

What I said earlier wasn't being entirely truthful. Yes, it is true that I have a lot going on this week, and I need to be able to focus to make it all happen.

However, what's really true is that I just don't want to help you out again.

I've let many dancers stay with me over the years; some I have allowed to come back time and time again, others, I prefer not to have back in my home.

Those that I invite back have been courteous, have been appreciative, have chatted with me a bit, gone out to eat, been sociable.

I have never opened my home to someone just because he has invested the effort to build up his body and his looks. I don't expect sex, flattery or someone I can show off to my friends. Neither I am, nor they are, that shallow.

However, I cannot justify the disruption to my regular schedule for someone who expects to be fed, watered, cleaned up after and laundered for who exhibits no signs of appreciation for me or my courtesies. In the absence of such appreciation, my courtesies are expected by the person I'm helping, and that would require that both you and I value your physical commitment to your body over my commitment to my business, career, home and spirituality.

I am not willing to make that concession. I refuse to worship at the altar of beauty to the exclusion of my own dignity.

I'm sure things will work out for you, and I wish you the best.

No comments: