DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, September 11, 2004

FINALLY got the printer/scanner/fax/thing working correctly with the computer. Ugh. What a nightmare that has been. I still can't fax directly off disc from a document, which SUCKS. I think Lance is going to see if he has any magic he can work on it tomorrow.

I've decided that tomorrow's church is going to be a facilitated discussion .. rather than a discourse. For several reasons. First, I don't know what the HECK I'm going to say, and second, .. see reason #1. So, I'm going to zip through some of my texts, highlight some sections that are relevant, and then go have at it.

I'm only expecting four or five people tomorrow anyway..

I have a friend coming over in about an hour, so I need to make some dinner. I should run the vacuum, also.

Tomorrow, after church, I need to focus on knocking out some stuff that I've been putting off because I haven't been able to print/compute for nearly two weeks!

No comments: