DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, September 16, 2004

So, the kitchen is CLEAN. I finally moved some cabinet stuff around that has bugged me for, oh, years. Of course, in the process, I broke a Pyrex cake pan, and the Pyrex lid to a casserole dish. PLEH. But, I have enough Pyrex to open a bakery, so what's the difference? Everything is all clean and sparkly up above the cabinets, which is such a great feeling. I may be dreaming, but I think it smells better in here.

Of course, Mikey would point out that the dogs still need grooming, but ..

Michael showed up today; a day early. He looks GREAT! Wow. He's working in Galveston this weekend. He got here, flopped down on the bed in the guest room here (I was, of course, tethered to my computer.) I told him about his co-worker the Colt model having stayed here .. he asks if I've been cheating on him..

No, really.

So, we're talking about this and that. And, I mentioned that I had hung out with my friend Jeff the other night. And, he asks me again if I've been cheating on him..

No, REALLY.

Okay, so now, he flops down on the sofa, and I'm cleaning the kitchen some more. So, I asked if his wife was still moving to Conroe with their kids, and he says, yes, at the end of March. And I asked whether he was moving in with them there.

He says, no, he's going to try not to. So, I asked where he was going to move.

He said he didn't know .. he'd just move in here.

With me.

No, REALLY!

I told him that there was no room in here for all of his stuff.

He laughed.

No comments: