DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, September 17, 2004

Have I mentioned that the kitchen is REALLY clean? It's making me very happy.

I've already started knocking out work this morning, which is helpful. The financial pressure this month is very serious, and I'm working to get everything under control by Monday.

I just see on my Netflix account that Angel Season 4 is shipping today! YAY! That makes me SO happy. I watched "Red Dirt" last night - it started off slowly, and built up into this incredible, non-sexual love story. As the movie was winding down, the two characters that are in love just SPLIT - without even saying good bye. It was heart breaking! Then, the one guy comes BACK several weeks later - and they finally confess to one another that they're helplessly in love. And, the one guy gets in his truck and LEAVES! Yeek! The one left behind resolves himself to stay in his tiny Mississippi town and take care of his mother, who's insane! GREAT movie.

I have to jump into the shower pretty soon, I have the LSAT student over at 10:30, and then lunch with Jeffrey. I'm cruising through this quality control manual. This is good!

No comments: