DJHJD

DJHJD

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Okay, a nice sunny morning. I have confirmed (I think) that my UHCL check is being cut tomorrow .. of course, she was just nasty about that. The last time, I just took her word at it from an email, and it took them five more weeks. So, sorry, honey, that I irritated you, but you LIED to me last time, and then your boss lied to me and ..

So, deal.

Now, I have to get someone else to fly right. He's all cranky with me because he's having some issues with his own behavior, and he's trying to blame me, just because I've helped him with the paperwork.

No more accepting blame on the part of people who don't handle their own business.

I fell in a parking lot today, and although I didn't hurt myself, I got coated in mud. YUCK.

I found some uncashed checks in my client's paperwork .. and in checking them out, learned that WaMu no longer does merchant check verification. Weird.

Okay, I'm going to shower and then get back to creating file folders.

No comments: