DJHJD

DJHJD

Thursday, August 26, 2004

A morning without computage. I'm spending my day being productive; cleaning EVERYTHING in the apartment. I'm on a mission to attack anything that smells funky in my apartment. MJV's wife is picking up his equipment today; it's all stacked at the door ready to go. I was thinking about waxing the car today, but .. it's just going to get rained on all weekend so ..

I just found all of my email. I tried to check it last night using my sprint phone, and it kept telling me that I had the wrong password in Yahoo mail - which I did - but, it was pulling down ALL of my email out of my mail server and hiding it in Yahoo mail.

Very amusing.

Scooter is helping me get a replacement computer today.

I just hope that when I get home this weekend, my apartment is as clean and fresh-smelling as I'll be leaving it tomorrow.

I still haven't decided whether to go back to UHCL tomorrow or not. Bleh.

Okay, I'm almost done processing email for the morning - back to cleaning the apartment!

No comments: