DJHJD

DJHJD

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Been spending a lot of time today thinking about elements of my life which feed into my "sentence." If you've been reading, you'll know what that's about. Susan is course supervising the advanced course this weekend, so it's amusing and interesting that I'm in Dallas, where she is, and dwelling on my "sentence," which is one of the primary focuses of the Advanced Course.

Anyway.

I've been going back through different events in my life - back to fourth grade, I think, and looking at where I've just taken what was meted out and haven't ever really stood up for myself. My relationship with Valentine is a very clear example of not even standing up for what's lawful and just, let alone what works for me. It's a new "muscle" for me, but I have a lot of experience in knowing how things work and where to go to get things accomplished to help me through.

I think I found a replacement computer on eBay tonight - knocks off tomorrow. Mikey gave me some specs to find, and this seems to be just the right thing.

Larry and I are fixing to head out and have some hang-out time with his friends again tonight. We have had a relaxing and very fun day today; the same friends came over around noon, and we ate WONDERFUL food, hung out, cut up, told evil stories and watched "Sordid Lives." We laughed until we cried. Then, I did some emailing, tried to nap (and spent the time meditating and planning instead) and then got up, cleaned up and came here.

Guy is unable to join me this weekend, but I think that we'll be back around the 11th for the annual fund raising party in Plano.

I am going to see if I can sneak in a trip to go see Scott next week, and get in on the last day of service from EFD. I think I'll close up and check airfares over there now.

No comments: