DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, August 23, 2004

The end of the last class before my practitioner training was tonight .. awesome class. I wish I could take others, but .. one must be sensible about the 72 mile round trip and the evening class schedule.

As I was driving home (and trying to manipulate my PCS phone, which kept dropping calls as I was trying to maintain a speed down the dark country road leading away from Creative Life, not driving into oncoming traffic nor into the ditch) I was talking to Guy about .. well, this, that, the other thing and nothing that changed the direction of the planets. You know, just a few short months ago, he was nothing more than a recognized, recurrent set of characters on a computer screen. In this short period of time, he's become an indispensible part of my daily life. Just as with Lance, and Eric, they have come in non-traditionally (Guy and Eric from internet conversations, and Lance from being introduced as a new co-worker,) and we have glommed onto each other with no introductory period of "getting to know you."

It's just amazing how fast life changes, and how the right people for right where you are move into your circle when you need them.

I have to get to bed, since I have a date with Lisa to walk first thing in the morning.

No comments: