DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Ah, at home and finally computerized again. Blake (the new peeler) is snoozing, soundly on guesses, in my bedroom, as I've been cleaning, reading, baking, waiting for the new computer .. all day!

I've baked chicken breasts, heated up garlic bread and now there are green beans heating. How June Cleever of me! Next, I'm baking oatmeal cookies.



slightly later

The cookies did NOT work out at all. I put some homemade kaluha in them, and .. bleh. They're nasty. The new peeler (!) seems to not mind; he's wolfing them down.

He is VERY .. interesting. Like, making me nervous interesting. He came over around 12:30, hung out for about five minutes, took a shower, went to bed, slept until 7:30, got up, ate the food I made for him, went BACK to sleep, slept until 9:00, got up, was heading off for work .. I gave him a disposable razor (he hadn't shaved in days) and he asked for a t-shirt to wear. I gave him an old Heil t-shirt (another "friend" who owes me THOUSANDS) which he donned, and then he asked for a pair of socks. So, I tossed him a pair of Michael's. I was putting some laundry in the machine, so I offered to do some of his (he had mentioned it earlier.) He opened up his bag .. he has NOTHING. Hardly any clothing, hardly any accoutrements, I think he's without a permanent place to live aside from his car.

Something's up with him, and I don't know what.

But, I feel like hiding the good watches. Which, I think, I will go and do right now.

WAY later

Well, it's been interesting. The peeler finally made it back home around 3:00. He's sleeping in my room (since he won't be up until noon, and I'll have work to do. Besides, I think this is a better bed anyway.)

More later .. I need some sleep!

No comments: