DJHJD

DJHJD

Monday, March 31, 2003

My Karma ran over my Dogma

I'm just sure I have some fucked up karma from some past life, because I just have so much trouble getting paid for work effort - no one else I know goes through this crap.

Today, I was to meet the San Jacinto College women to discuss some scheduling and options; that meeting got cancelled. Still interested in picking up my paycheck, I asked and was told to drive over to their campus (21 miles each way) When I got there, I found out that not only was there no check, but that they had not processed my vendor paperwork that they've had for two months.

So, my career with San Jac is very short. VERY short.

I had this bizarre dream last night about teaching in front of a big room of people, teaching FHA loan procedures. I had half regular college students, and half industry regulars, and needed a microphone to speak in front of so many people.

I'm just wiped out. It's nearly 4:00 and I'm about to leave for home. Brian is coming over later; he's very upset about his boyfriend situation. Eric and I are going grocery shopping after work today.

In other news, Michael said he was going to pay me for the profit sharing, but he hasn't finished the book keeping. I don't know just what's going to come of that, but he says he's paying on the Monday after payday (which falls on a weekend.)

Have I mentioned that I'm ready for a nap now?

No comments: