DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, December 20, 2002

Friday at 1500

Boy you can tell things are winding down. It was very, very busy this morning, but this afternoon has gotten very slow.

Looks to be a very quiet Friday night. No plans, except to have my head rotated after work. Have to put in some hours tomorrow doing legal work for Michael, as I haven't really had the time or attention to do any of that recently.

I think tonight I'll finish watching "Maltese Falcon" and "The Eyes of Tammy Faye." And do laundry, since it's overflowing the hamper.

I am officially no longer chasing, interviewing, looking for or communicating with "Y" chromosomes. It's a worthless pursuit, fraught with peril. It's expensive, not only in coin of the realm, but in emotional coin as well. I've wasted years of my life chasing boys, men, bois, married guys, straight guys .. it's a WASTE.

So - just like Jeffrey - I'm going sober.

No comments: