DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Channeling the Orlando magic

Orlando magic sinus infection, actually.

So, feeling like your head is burning up isn't the most fun one can have. Seems to be that, anyway.

I have more stuff on the "to do" list that needs doing, but it isn't going to get done today. Just about time to wrap things up and head for the house.

So many things to keep track of - most of them seemingly insignificant. For instance, I could benefit by opening up OnStar online, modifying my commuting preferences and get a run down of traffic in those areas before I headed out that way. Takes forever, as their interface sucks. Of course, if one were fortunate enough to have the equipment and subscription, XM NavTraffic would do that for me in real time - except I fully expect Sirius to screw that service up as well.

Well, according to the Chronicle's website, it seems the way is clear to head out, so off I go!

No comments: