DJHJD

DJHJD

Friday, January 09, 2009

Slow starts, beautiful Fridays

I guess I can't be TOO self-critical; I did get all the stuff going to the church rummage sale, the resale shop and the office for the big eBay sell-off loaded into the car.

Why was it again that I didn't buy a truck? Lord.

I'm reading the most amazing book any gay man will ever take up - "Velvet Rage," which seems to be transformational for me, but the transformation is yet to be fully revealed.

If you're a gay man, or worried that you may be, you should read this book at once. Then, read it again.

Also, you MUST see "Revolutionary Road" unless you require your movies to be mindless, flashy distractions. It's an excellent piece, complex, nuanced, beautifully produced and filmed and splendidly acted.

I'm hoping there's a hammer at the office, since there isn't one here and my three are all locked up in my storage unit.

Did I mention that I found my fabulous little video camera yesterday? No? Sorry, it was in a box at the office, just as I suspected.

Tonight is a movie night at the church. Sunday is the big come to meeting day. I'll be away from the house most of the weekend, which is agreeable, I guess.

I guess I'd best get showered and join the stuff in the car for the trip into town.

No comments: