DJHJD

DJHJD

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday planning meeting(s)

As I've moved forward here these last few weeks, I've been reflecting on what I do well, and what I enjoy doing, and what would be required to make that all come together for myself in the next year.

I've also been looking at the things I get involved in that don't support me, and that make me feel unsuccessful.

So, more from column "A" and fewer from column "B," clearly.

Two great meetings already today to advance that formula. More good stuff going on today as well.

And, I think Judy is buying the Christmas tree train. Good thing, since it's in the back seat of the car again.

This morning, my power went out for about three minutes. Again. Makes me crazy. I walked outside as soon as it went off - it was about 6:50 this morning. The neighbor's power was still on. I guess this means I probably have a breaker box issue. The power goes out about every fifth day for long enough to reset all the digital clocks.

Now, a quick update on office conditions:

* I used the suggestion of the guy from whom I bought the desk and applied Old English yesterday, as I mentioned. This morning, the vapors were still strong.
* Today, I used orange oil and the vapors were visible.
* A client came in, wearing the perfume counter from Dillard's. She closed the door.
* I have a headache.
* My furniture looks great
* Now I want the Rocketeer poster framed and on the wall PRONTO

And I need better chairs.

Nathan (from eons ago) contacted me today. I haven't heard from him since .. 2002. Or early 2003. I don't know. He's probably in the blog archive.

I'm either nuked on the vapors in here, or tired. Or both. A heavy evening in front of me still, too.

No comments: